EXCELSIOR COLLEGE NURSING PROGRAM (ASN)
Career Learning Centers provides the best test preparation material in the marketplace for you to earn an ASN degree through Excelsior College. This allows you to accelerate to graduation so you can earn your RN license and enjoy the benefits of a salary increase faster than ever before. The CLC online environment is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you can study when it is convenient for you.
Excelsior College, whose name means “Ever Upward,” was founded on the philosophy that “what you know is more important than where or how you learned it.” Excelsior College recognizes that adult learners can attain college-level knowledge in many ways.
EXCELSIOR COLLEGE OFFERS ITS STUDENTS:
- The opportunity to earn a degree from an accredited college. Excelsior College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.*
- Excelsior College’s nursing programs are accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission.*
- Excelsior College’s Associate’s Degree in Nursing is the nation’s only pre-licensure RN program that can be completed at a distance.*
- Excelsior College’s examinations in nursing are the only nursing exams recognized by the American Council on Education (ACE).*
- The ability to apply credit already earned to a degree program at Excelsior College.
- The opportunity to customize your program and work independently toward your goal. After preparing with the Career Learning Centers classes, you take and pass Excelsior College standardized exams to earn credit toward your degree.
- Nursing programs that are designed to ensure that you graduate with the most current knowledge necessary to do your job well.
- NCLEX pass rates for first-time test takers that are at or above the national average.
- NLN Center for Excellence recipient.*
*material compliments of www.excelsior.edu
CLC offers you the knowledge and the study systems to successfully pass the examinations and graduate.